Friday, June 29, 2018

[Tayo's Sing Along Show 1] #04 The Strong Heavy Vehicles

[Tayo's Sing Along Show 1] #04 The Strong Heavy Vehicles

Our strong heavy vehicles can sing and they sing well!! Bulldozer, excavator, dump truck, and cement truck! Do you guys know how they work? They work together on sites where heavy materials need to be mixed and loaded! What else do you guys know about heavy vehicles? It's the best song for kids and babies learn about vehicles. [Click "Show More" for Lyrics]

Lyrics
I am, I am a bulldozer I can push anything
I can flatten bumpy roads very smoothly I can push
Even a big rock! Even sand It’s not a big deal for me
I am, I am a bulldozer I can push anything

I am, I am an excavator I can lift up anything
I can lift up a pile of sand I can handle it very easily
I can move sand And dig a big hole
It’s not a big deal for me
I am, I am an excavator I can lift up anything

I am, I am a dump truck I can load up anything
I can load my truck with big and heavy stuff easily
Even big trees! And heavy iron
It’s not a big deal for me
I am, I am a dump truck I can load up anything

I am, I am a cement truck I can make things very strong
Twirl Twirl Mix many things I can make things very strong
Even big pillars even a very hard wall
It’s not a big deal for me
I am, I am a cement truck I can make things very strong

We are the strong heavy vehicles We work together
We are the strong heavy vehicles We can make anything

Tayo Season 4 is coming to town! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvTG4A3XyMkkgqJd5TJtatQ03rpz4ESy

Vroom Vroom! We bring snack video for you every week! We talk about friendship, buses fun moments and more! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvTG4A3XyMm4QUKL35eSR9InybZuhSpG

Do you have hard time to express your feeling and emotions? Don't be afraid to show your feelings and emotions! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvTG4A3XyMnUBaHGhR4DXGNSFXTxHrTw

Meet the weekly Tayo's Little Theater here! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvTG4A3XyMkVAOXzxhPDbcqFc49wlz2e

TAYO IS REAL?! Watch more episodes of Tayo in Real Life
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvTG4A3XyMk_aqCiZyocYw_UnEanCc0x

Learning for kids - Children can learn about jobs, good habits, colors, numbers, alphabets, insects, cars, buses and more! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvTG4A3XyMneyfASoZ3MqwI3wrS1Gofe

Here are the BEST episodes of Tayo the Little Bus https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvTG4A3XyMk668ykPGdzoiKrSrzBo5o_

Do you know how many character at Tayo and how they became friends? Here are 10 episodes of them! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEvWymi-qRI&list=PLkvTG4A3XyMlhbZKszDUCMhfA3595A7Fn

Watch "Color Song" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hAF2FGdNwQ

With special musical casts, Tayo brought special sing-along series. Kids favorite music show on YouTube is right here.

You still haven't watched The Tayo Movie: Mission Ace? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR8W0MrpUgA&list=PLkvTG4A3XyMmrCHopW5NWRsEfAcHJZbIu

Watch more Tayo's Toy Adventure https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvTG4A3XyMm9Aat8bOTa5y8BzUpuAmYL

Check out more Tayo Nursery Rhymes on our channel.
Watch more nursery rhymes here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvTG4A3XyMlfR2-rS10czwBvLOe5PNHT

Tayo's Sing along show is popular music show on YouTube. You can sing along and dance with Tayo's favorite music!

Watch more Tayo Sing along show season 2 here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvTG4A3XyMlb8dYQipoT560B4XjORguN

You can watch Color Songs, Wheels On The Bus, Five Little Ducks and many other songs just like LittleBabyBum, CVS 3D Rhymes, and ABCkidTV, ChuChuTV Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs in Tayo YouTube Channel! Do you like PJ Masks from Disney Junior? Tayo is just like PJ Masks stories – come and watch daily lives of our little buses and their adventures! You can always watch Tayo’s Full episodes in English, nursery rhymes; sing along show, music, games and more! It’s surprising and fun and not to mention educational!
The strong heavy vehicles l Tayo's Sing Along Show 1 l Tayo the Little Bus. Gummy Bear sad for toy car 💗 Children's cartoons & Nursery Rhymes. (EN) [Tayo Car Game] #10 Repair Truck. Tayo S3 EP6 Cheer up Frank l Tayo the Little Bus. Sunny Bunnies | My Flower ! | SUNNY BUNNIES COMPILATION | Cartoons for Children. Excavator, Tractor Trucks & Diggers: Truck Cartoons for Children. Tayo S4 #15 l Asura the little wizard l Tayo the Little Bus l Season 4 Episode 15. Tayo S2 EP18 Tayo's Space Adventure Part 2 l Tayo the Little Bus. Tayo S4 l Tayo becomes a police officer and more (33 mins) l Best Episodes l Tayo the Little Bus. Slippery Slope | Super Car Royce Cartoons For Kids. Learning Tayo Bus Friends Car Vehicle Names and Sounds for kids with Car Tomica Siku Toys. Cars & Trucks For Kids | Police Car, Excavator For Children | Videos For Toddlers. [Tayo's Sing Along Show 1] #02 The Brave Cars. [Tayo Español la Serie 2] #8 El peor día de Nury. Tayo Let's get along with friend! l Learning Good Habits l Having Good Habits l Tayo the Little Bus. [Приключения Тайо] в третьих сезон, 6 серия – Выше нос, Фрэнк. Learning Color Disney Cars Lightning McQueen Mack Truck parking Play for kids car toys. [Tayo's Sing Along Show 1] #03 Pitter Patter, Splish Splash. Blippi Plays at the Children's Museum | Learn Colors for Toddlers. Go Go Super Wings, Tayo School is Under Attack by Monster Bugs. (EN) [Tayo's Story Book] #06 Tayo grew small. [Tayo's Sing Along Show 1] #09 So Fresh and So Clean. The Strong Heavy Vehicles l Tayo's Sing Along Show 1 l Tayo the Little Bus. [타요 직업놀이] #04 중장비. Tayo the Little Bus Friends - Building a LEGO Block Classic Creativity Color Box!. The Rescue Team l Meet Tayo's Friends #2 l Tayo the Little Bus. Tayo little friend Bongbong l Tayo Special Compilation l Tayo the Little Bus. Tayo S4 #04 l The New Emergency Center l Tayo the Little Bus l Season 4 Episode 4. Afraid of The Dark (30 mins) l Episode 5 l Tayo the Little Bus. Good Vs Evil Train Cartoon Videos For Children | Commuter Train, Locomotive Train. Oddbods Full Episode 37 38 || The Oddbods Show Full Episodes 2017 || Funny Cartoons For Kids. Tayo S4 #06 l Chris wants recognition l Tayo the Little Bus l Season 4 Episode 6. Speeding is dangerous! (30 mins) l Episode 22 l Tayo the Little Bus. Color Song - Learn colors with Tayo the Little Bus. Help Shawn Stop the Jet Train - Learn Numbers at the Train Factory - Part 3. (EN) [Tayo Garage Games] #03 Car Washing. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Sing with Tayo the Little Bus | Nursery Rhymes & Lullaby. Tayo S3 EP15 I want to be your friend l Tayo the Little Bus. Learn Colors With Disney Cars Lightning Mcqueen and Tayo Friends, Nursery Rhymes Song | MariAndToys. [꼬마버스 타요 1기] 16화 최고의 중장비. Tayo's Rules are rules! l Following directions l Having Good Habits l Tayo the Little Bus. Tayo S3 Full Episodes EP9-12 l Gani the super star l Toto and Bongbong l Tayo the Little Bus. [Tayo Sing Along Show] All 13 Episodes Compilation (65 mins). Mix Truck Excavator and Crane For Kids | Many Vehicles For Children | Kids Songs. Tayo S4 #05 l Who is the real Tayo? l Tayo the Little Bus l Season 4 Episode 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment