Wednesday, May 16, 2018

💜💜💜 AMAZING GRACE LITTLE GIRL CLAIRE RYANN SINGS BEST SONG EVER Plz COMMENT SHARE SUBSCRIBE 💜💜💜

💜💜💜 AMAZING GRACE LITTLE GIRL CLAIRE RYANN SINGS BEST SONG EVER Plz COMMENT SHARE SUBSCRIBE 💜💜💜

You've Got a Friend in Me by Claire Ryann and Dad. Disney cover song with little Claire as a 3-Year-Old !
This is the song in Toy Story, written by Randy Newman.

You can also check out Dad Dave's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/davecrosbymusic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-s...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tinymusician/
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Claire-Ryann...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► Dad's Instagram https://www.instagram.com/davecros
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
If you've got troubles, I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and can see it through
Cause you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you
The way I do, it's me and you

Boy, and as the years go by
Our friendship will never die
You're gonna see it's our destiny
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
Meet Dinah Jane Hansen - THE X FACTOR USA 2012
view it
http://ohota-i-origie.blogspot.com/2018/05/27-disney.html
Le Roi Lion / The Lion King - Elton John - The circle of life [SD]. Lydia sings to her Down Syndrome brother Bo “you are my sunshine”. Cute 4 year old girl sings for the president. Little Big Shots Adorable 3 yr old Claire sings Little Mermaid. 따스한 봄에 듣는 세미클래식모음 (Audio) / Spring Semi Classical Music. Morning Relaxing Music For Children - Childhood Memories (Hayfield). 💜💜💜AMAZING GRACE LITTLE GIRL CLAIRE RYANN SINGS JESUS LOVES ME - Plz COMMENT SHARE SUBSCRIBE 💜💜💜. CLAIRE MAKES AN OLAF SNOWMAN IN HER "SNOW GIRL SUIT". Beauty and the Beast | Tale As Old As Time - Claire Ryann (Just Turned 4 years old) and the Crosbys. [2 Hours] 잠잘때 듣는 찬송가 피아노 Lullaby Hymn Piano Compilation 자장가, 태교음악, 새벽기도, 묵상 음악 piano by Jerry Kim. Angelica Hale - Girl On Fire / Lyrics (America's Got Talent). SUMMER BALLET RECITAL!!. 12 year old girl singing at Walmart. [일본어더빙] 태어나서 처음으로. BACK FOR A NEW SONG ON ELLEN!!. See the Light (Tangled Lantern Song) - 3-Year-Old Claire Ryann and Dad. A WHOLE NEW WORLD FROM ALADDIN!! BEHIND THE SCENES AT DISNEY WORLD!!. 4-Year-old Claire and Her Dad Perform 'You'll Be in My Heart'. 双子でアナ雪「とびら開けて」 年長. Morning Relaxing Music - Happy Background Music For Children (Norah). Jingle Bells - Christmas dance song in Chomel's Preschool Concert 2012. Morning Relaxing Music - Positive Background Music for Kids (Sway). HOW FAR I'LL GO - DISNEY'S MOANA - LIVE PERFORMANCE BY 4-YEAR-OLD CLAIRE RYANN AT CHARITY. My Blue Christmas - Kaitlyn Maher Santa Pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment